Registration Deadline is January 20, 2018
- All vehicles must be operated and supervised by licensed, insured and responsible ADULT drivers.
- ONLY Manpower, horsepower or a motorized vehicle may tow floats.
- EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in the parade must be in costume and decorated as theme or Mardi Gras.
- No Confetti may be thrown from the float.
- Nothing may be thrown from the floats. However, you may have walkers handout items along the parade route.
- Application and payment must be received by January 20, 2018. Posted line up will be on this site www.dogparadedeland.com
- Parade route on Woodland Blvd. from Michigan Avenue to Howry Avenue for vehicles and walkers must turn at Georgia Avenue.
Parade Registration Information 9:00 am West University Avenue
Float and Vehicle Line Up 9:30 am Woodland Blvd.
Dog Judging 9:00 – 10:15 Winners announced 10:15
Dog Walkers Line Up 10:30 am
Parade 11:00 am
Parade Judging Presentation Immediatley after parade on Main Stage, Indiana Avenue.
After the parade, join us on Indiana Avenue for a family fun festival until 3:00pm. Activities for people and dogs will include entertainment, dog demonstrations, vendors, authentic Mardi Gras food, and music. Vendors will be on hand to show off their products and services. The entire event is open to the public and admission is free!